PEER SUPPORT GROUPS
The Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project provides Veteran-led peer support groups at sites across Suffolk County. All meetings are confidential and anonymous, registration is not required, and we do not require any documentation.
**ALL SUPPORT GROUPS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK. WE WILL SHARE UPDATES AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE TO RESUME OUR NORMAL SCHEDULE**
- Amityville: 6:00pm at Liberty Village, 600 Albany Avenue.
- Women’s Group held every 2nd Monday of the month at the same time
- Bay Shore: 5:00pm at Beacon House, 1715 Union Boulevard.
- Yaphank: 2:30pm at The Vets Place, 32 Mill Road.
- Patchogue: 5:30pm at Long Island Community Hospital, 101 Hospital Rd.
- Sag Harbor: 6:00pm at Burkeshire Court, 3330 Noyac Road., Building D.
- Ronkonkoma: 4:00pm at Liberty Landing, 58 Portion Road
- Thrive: 12:00pm at 1324 Motor Parkway Suite 102, Hauppauge NY 11749
- Mt. Sinai: 2nd Thursday of the month 10:00am at Rose Caracappa Senior Center, 739 Route 25A (This is a senior group)