PEER SUPPORT GROUPS
The Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project provides Veteran-led peer support groups at sites across Suffolk County. All meetings are confidential and anonymous, registration is not required (with the exception of the Online Support Group), and we do not require any documentation.
- Amityville: 6:00pm at Liberty Village, 600 Albany Avenue.
- Bay Shore: 5:00pm at Beacon House, 1715 Union Boulevard.
- Yaphank: 2:30pm at The Vets Place, 32 Mill Road.
- Ronkonkoma: 4:00pm at Liberty Landing, 58 Portion Road
- Sag Harbor: 6:00pm at Burkeshire Court, 3330 Noyac Road., Building D.
- Mt. Sinai: 2nd Thursday of the month 10:00am at Rose Caracappa Senior Center, 739 Route 25A (This is a senior group)