Peer Support Groups
The Joseph P. Dwyer Veterans Peer Support Project provides Veteran-led peer support groups at sites across Suffolk County.
- Amityville: 6:00pm at Liberty Village, 600 Albany Avenue.
- Bay Shore: 6:00pm at Beacon House, 1715 Union Boulevard.
- Yaphank: 3:00pm at The Vets Place, 32 Mill Road.
- Ronkonkoma: 4:30pm at Liberty Landing, 58 Portion Road
- East Patchogue: 5:30pm at Brookhaven Hospital, 101 Hospital Road (Trailer B adjacent to Main Building).
- Riverhead: 6:30pm at Synergy Center, 1380 Roanoke Avenue.
- Patchogue: (Individual outreach) St. Joseph’s College, Veterans Lounge, O’Connor Hall.
- Sag Harbor: 6:00pm at Burkeshire Court, 3330 Noyac Road., Building D.
- Mt. Sinai: 2nd Thursday of the month 10:00am at Rose Caracappa Senior Center, 739 Route 25A (This is a senior group)
- Online Support Group (Runs every 2nd and 4th Thursday) Register through www.supportgroupscentral.com/mhaw
- Hauppauge: 6:00pm at THRIVE Recovery Center, 1324 Motor Parkway Suite 102.