As part of our series of trainings for mental health professionals, we hold seminars and workshops several times each year specifically aimed at educating professionals who work with children and adolescents receiving mental health services.
Our goal is to ensure quality services for children and adolescents living with mental illness by helping to keep professionals up-to-date on current research and strategies for interventions.
We invite top speakers from around the country to participate in our full-day workshops.
Past topics have included:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The Impact of Trauma on Differential Diagnosis
- Using Art to Treat and Assess Children
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Strengths-Based Group Work
- Working with Autism Spectrum Disorders
For information on upcoming Children’s Conferences, click here to join our mailing list.
Alexis Rodgers, LMSW
Coordinator for Community Outreach & Education
631-471-7242 x 1315