Salary: $13.69 per hour
Hours: Saturday and Sundays – 11pm to 7am (15 hours per week)
Location: Yaphank, NY
Position Description: Supervise the daily activities of The Veterans Place located in Yaphank, NY; Filing, typing, phone coverage, database work, scheduling and excellent organizational skills are necessary including but not limited to:
- Answer and log all phone calls for all inquiries, action taken, referrals, take messages, etc.
- Accept all referrals from DSS for emergency housing under the direction of the Housing Director.
- Excellent computer literacy and keyboard skills (50wpm+, Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Internet abilities.
- Sound organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (phone and in-person) necessary for promoting a positive representation of the agency
- Experience and sincere interest in working in human service settings. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing and records management, forms design principles, and other office terminology.
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: email@example.com or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness