Salary: To be discussed
Hours: 8 to 10 hours per week to start
Location: Riverhead and Ronkonkoma sites
Within a New York State-licensed Personalized Recovery-Oriented Services (PROS) program: provide medication management, psychiatric assessments, health review and coordination of care with other medical providers, symptom management/education, and crisis assessment/intervention and coordination with a multidisciplinary team. Additional services may be required to support and meet EHR Meaningful Use standards. Services are provided under the supervision of the Medical Director.
The successful candidate should possess or be quickly able to acquire the following skills and abilities:
- Commitment to working with people whose lives have been affected by psychiatric disabilities and co-occurring disorders.
- Candidates should be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- Candidates should also have a current DEA number, an active Medicare provider ID number, a Medicaid provider ID number (if obtained), and a National Provider Identification (NPI) number.
- Strong computer skills/aptitude, as the agency uses a Certified Electronic Health Record (EHR) system for all charting, documentation, scheduling, and e-prescribing purposes.
- Candidate must be willing to participate in the agency’s pursuit of NYS Medicaid EHR Incentives (details will be provided).
Application: Send a resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position to:
Association for Mental Health & Wellness