Hours: Up to 40 hours per week
- Excellent inter-personal communication including the ability to establish empathic, empowering relationships with people who have experienced psychiatric illness, substance abuse and trauma.
- Strong clinical judgment and assessment skills preferred. Experience in diagnostic assessment a plus.
- Strong computer skills including use electronic record and e-health information exchange.
- Ability to produce clear and succinct documentation which provides the relevant details needed to support medical necessity, demonstrate progress, communicate treatment issues and enhance care coordination.
- Candidates with experience in person- centered practice including identification of the stage of change and motivational interviewing tools preferred.
- Sound organizational skills and accountability demonstrated by consistent reliable follow up.
- Candidates with family or personal lived precovery experience a plus.
- Training and understanding in substance abuse and/or learning disabilities a plus.
- Candidates should be cultural competent. Bi-lingual, English/Spanish a plus.
A Master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling and 3 years’ experience is required. Candidates must be Licensed or License eligible with the expectation that they will obtain this credential in a reasonable timeframe.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter & resume to:
Kristi Bosco, HR Administrator
Fax (631) 676-6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org