Salary: $20.00 per hour
Hours: Part time, 18.75 hours per week
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
The Administrative Assistant is a non-direct service position providing administrative support to the Crisis Counseling Program. These Administrative Assistant is responsible for tasks including but are not limited to the following:
- Communications: on the phone, via email, in correspondence
- Answer phone, check messages and ensure communication of messages to the appropriate staff member.
- Prepare Project Hope weekly Team meeting Agendas, take notes during the meeting and prepare minutes.
- Maintain an up to date list of staff including position, scheduled hours and team designation.
- Track required trainings as directed by the Program Coordinator.
- Order, inventory and prepare materials for crisis counselors such as handouts, brochures and pamphlets which are provided by NY State Project Hope media team.
- Collection of the FEMA / SAMHSA reporting forms including encounter logs and weekly tally sheets.
- Assist the Crisis Counselor Program Coordinator with the preparation of bi-weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required.
- Assist Crisis Counselor Coordinator and Team Leaders in the preparation and collection of Participant Feedback Survey Results
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Association for Mental Health & Wellness