Hours: 18 hours per week
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
- The Professional Continuing Education Coordinator will develop a yearly calendar of professional workforce development workshops as well as children’s mental health conferences (3 per year).
Key activities include:
- Co-Chair Children’s Mental Health Conference Committee; planning and development of all aspects of the conference
- Building and monitoring linkages with local universities and professionals
- Researching and contracting with potential presenters
- Development of Membership base
- Maintenance of training budgets
- Revenue tracking
- Marketing and promotion of all workshops and conferences
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (631) 676-6934.