Salary: Project-based or hourly to be determined
The per diem grant writer will report to our Director of Development and will be contracted for development tasks such as prospecting, writing concept papers, full grant proposals, inclusive of project budgets. He/she must be flexible to attend bidder’s conferences and project development meetings as required for the successful development and timely submission of grant proposals. He/she will complete grant proposals as they are released by federal, state, and county governments, as well as private and corporate funders. He/she must be able to meet time sensitive submission deadlines.
- All tasks essential to development and timely submission of an assigned grant
- Interact with funders as needed to ensure alignment of our proposal with grantor’s guidelines
- Convene Project development meetings with staff and partners as needed
- Conduct prospect research as needed
- Work with Finance staff on budget development
Application: Please submit cover letter and resume to Kristi Bosco.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness