Salary: $20.00 per hour
Hours: 6-12 hours per week
Location: Suffolk County including, but not limited to Ronkonkoma, Riverhead, Amityville and on-line
This position is reserved for trained Peer Specialists who demonstrate knowledge and practice of, the values and principles of Trauma-Informed Peer Support. The candidate must possess and grow the following skills:
- Achieve and maintain the New York Certified Peer Specialist, Provisional (NYCPS-P) certification
- Exhibit sound oral, reading, writing, and computer skills, with basic knowledge in application such as Zoom, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Exhibit sound, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Continually seek to enhance skills, proficiency, philosophy, and practical understanding in all areas pertinent to peer support/services.
- Quiet and presentable space with uninterrupted internet access
Application: Please send cover letter and resume to Kristi Bosco at email@example.com or fax (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness