Salary: 40,000 per year (nonexempt position)
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:00pm)
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
In this role, the successful candidate will possess bilingual skills and be able to perform administrative and facility management duties. This individual will be the first point of contact for the Ocean Avenue building. He/she will greet all site staff and guests, as well as handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, maintain conference & training room calendars, and manage the amenities of the Ocean Avenue building. In addition, additional tasks will be assigned by the COO, CFO and HR Administrator as schedule permits.
- Oversee, maintain and coordinate the following areas:
- Coordinate External Maintenance; including but not limited to in-ground sprinklers, carting, grounds maintenance, fire extinguisher inspection, weekly & annual building cleaning needs.
- Coordinate Internal Maintenance; including but not limited to hanging pictures & items, light bulbs changes, miscellaneous repairs; review requests with CEO/CFO
- Training Room – Order & coordinate food and supplies for upcoming trainings/orientations/events
- Copier Maintenance – Oversee copier leases, repair requests and monthly reporting of copier performance
- Phone connectivity and messaging – oversee performance of
- Reception Area; including but not limited to oversee incoming mail to staff, oversee messaged displayed on reception area TV.
- Receiving of deliveries; contacting required parties for pick up
- Maintain Building key fobs and alarm security access; including but not limited to distribution, access settings and review of access reports with CFO/COO
- Included as participant in Building safety committee
- Oversee Kitchen organization – Nightly clean-up of area; weekly reminders and oversight of refrigerators.
- Document Storage Log for Administrative, OE Care Management, Accounting and Billing. Facilitate requests for additions/deletions, access to stored documents and billing reconciliation.
- Maintain Fleet vehicles for Ocean Ave. location; as it relates to tracking and coordination of registration and inspection renewals, inspections and maintenance.
- Maintain Office and Maintenance supply closet inventories and oversee ordering and distribution to staff; which includes the cleaning & kitchen supplies
- Coordinate printing requests with Executive Assistant for business cards, brochures and other materials
- Bi-lingual candidates welcomed but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must be heavily proficient in professional communications and technologically savvy to assist troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills and reliability are highly required.
- Seeking a reliable and highly organized job candidate who can take initiative easily. Must be highly proficient at Microsoft Office, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent inter-personal communication including the ability to establish empathic, empowering relationships with people who have experienced psychiatric disabilities and trauma
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: email@example.com or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness