Hours: Monday - Friday, 830am to 430pm
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
Licensed Mental Health Professional with experience in healthcare management/administration preferred. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate should possess or be quickly able to acquire the following skills and knowledge:
- Strong administrative and computer skills (agency uses electronic health record and multiple electronic platforms).
- Ability to export and compile data from multiple systems, for reporting and analytics (i.e. CSV files, Excel, Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the public health/mental health system;
- Candidate must be a reliable self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Application: Please send cover letter and resume to Kristi Bosco (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Association for Mental Health & Wellness