Salary: $42,000 annually
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8:30am - 4:30pm
The successful candidate should have a bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in working with individuals who have chronic behavioral health diagnoses (mental health and/or substance use) and possess or be quickly able to acquire the following skills and abilities:
- Strong engagement skills and must be comfortable working with individuals in their home and within the community, and providing telehealth services via laptop and smart phone.
- Basic knowledge of the public health/behavioral health system including, but not limited to; mental health services and public entitlements.
- Strong writing and computer skills, as an electronic record is used. Basic knowledge in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Social Media.
- Clean NY State Driver’s License as some driving with clients will be necessary.
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish is a plus; stipend is awarded for assessed and verified bi-lingual proficiency.
Send a resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position to:
Kathy Elfers- Human Resources Director email@example.com