Salary: $21.54 per hour
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 18.75 hours each week
Location: Yaphank, NY
In this role, Housing Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to work with the individual to locate permanent housing.
This position requires the person possesses the experience, education, or a combination of both, to perform the following job duties:
- Develop a working relationship with real estate agents;
- Take and make housing appointments for residents;
- Advocate for clients making housing appointments with landlords and real estate agents;
- Assist residents to make housing calls and ensure housing logs are correct;
- Submit monthly housing logs to the Department listing all permanent housing searches; Secure housing leads from newspapers, internet, real estate agents and other outside sources;
- Distribute housing leads to all residents;
- Attend supervision with Program
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness