Salary: $20.51 per hour ($40,000 annually)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
- Effective and successful community outreach and community organization skills.
- Core understanding and sensitivity with respect to challenges of health, poverty, and the lack of medical insurance/care.
- Excellent inter-personal communication (written and verbal) including the ability to establish empathic, empowering relationships with people
- Sound organization skills including computer skills (program will use electronic project management tools).
- Candidate must be a reliable self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience in health and human services.
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness