Salary: Based on experience
Hours: Full time, Non Exempt - 37.5 hours per week
Location: Riverhead, NY
Position Description: The Administrative Assistant for the Care Management Program shall assist and support the activities and responsibilities of the Adult CM Program Director, Adult CM Assistant Program Director and the Care Management staff in order to ensure the successful accomplishment of the program’s contractual responsibilities and the agency’s overall mission:
“Empowering people and communities to pursue and sustain healthy and enriched lives”.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining client records including constructing new files, transferring closed clients’ charts to storage, tracking closed charts and maintaining the file room to ensure that it is well organized.
- Monitoring the file room sign out procedure.
- Filing paper forms in client records and scanning and uploading documents into computer platforms.
- Ensuring blank forms, new client packets, etc. are available in the form drawer and are updated and replenished as necessary.
- Complete mailing of letters to clients as requested
- Understand and respect the personal privacy of agency clients and to maintain the confidentiality of their personal and clinical information.
- Ensure reception area is inviting and orderly.
- Assist with the maintenance of office supplies, kitchen supplies, water delivery, shred bin, postage, etc. for Care Management Operations.
- Greet all individuals (i.e. prospective/active clients, visitors, professionals) in a friendly and professional manner both in-person and on the telephone.
- Answer phones promptly, and in a manner that is customer-friendly, engaging and accommodating to the caller. Transfer calls to appropriate individual effectively, check messages regularly and redirect as necessary.
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail-orientated, strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a reliable self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness