Salary: $17.94 per hour, plus benefits
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week; 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
To accomplish this, it is expected that: 1) the Administrative O&E Team Member utilizes and develops organizational and technical skills, resources, and interpersonal skills that support and enhance an effective program administration; and 2) the Administrative O&E Team Member presents himself/herself in a manner that supports a positive representation of the Care Management program with respect to all communications.
In carrying out the responsibilities of the position, it is understood that the Administrative O&E Team Member will be entrusted by the Director of HH Care Management and the agency’s administration with confidential information and materials concerning client information and services.
- Completion of all data entry tasks, in Cerner and/or GSI, associated with newly assigned clients (i.e. demographic, ISL, diagnostic and assignment).
- Completion of Progress Notes in GSI to reflect all outreach activities (i.e. phone calls, internet searches, mailings, and street outreach).
- Scanning/uploading of assessments and other documents (HH consents, clinical documents, etc.) into Cerner and/or GSI as requested.
- Process case closures as required in Cerner and/or GSI.
- Verify client Medicaid eligibility via ePaces.
- Completion and submission of daily encounter logs to reflect completed outreach activities/GSI entries.
- Process mailings and enter in GSI as required.
- Inventory, organize and maintain program materials, brochures, etc.
- Completion and daily submission of hand-off forms.
- Assist O&E Care Managers in obtaining clinical back-up documentation for prospective clients.
- Creation/maintenance of outreach lists, using Excel spreadsheets, as directed by O&E Data Coordinator.
- Engage in regular communication with Outreach Care Managers as prospective clients express interest in the program by phone (direct hand-offs).
- Respond to incoming phone calls and reply promptly to inquiries, transferring to Outreach Care Managers when appropriate.
- Communicate any issues, concerns, priority client situations, building issues and any other relevant program matters to Director of HH Care Management and/or O&E Data Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Candidate must have at least HS diploma, but college degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Customer service/experience on the phone (i.e. telemarketing, high volume calls); Spanish speaking preferred.
- Take initiative, self-starter, problem solver and has ability to multi-task; Edit and proofread own work
- Sensitivity working with in mental health population
- Team environment – must work well with others
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: email@example.com or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness