Salary: $40,000 annually ($20.51 per hour (non-exempt))
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week; 8:30am – 4:30pm (some flex eve/wknd)
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
- Candidate must have at least HS diploma, but college degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.), familiarity with entering and analyzing data in various IT platforms
- Customer service/experience on the phone (i.e. telemarketing, engaging customers, high volume calls); Spanish speaking preferred.
- Candidate demonstrates initiative, is a self-starter/problem solver who has ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, editing/auditing records
- Skill and sensitivity in communications with those experiencing mental health and physical health challenges
- Team environment – must work well with others
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness