Salary: $20.51 per hour ($40K)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (830am to 430pm)
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining client records including constructing new files, transferring closed clients’ charts to storage, tracking closed charts and maintaining the file room to ensure that it is well organized.
- Filing paper forms in client records and scanning and uploading documents into computer platforms.
- Ensuring blank forms, new client packets, etc. are available and are updated and replenished as necessary.
- Complete mailing of letters to clients as requested
- Understand and respect the personal privacy of agency clients and maintain the confidentiality of their personal and clinical information.
- Assist with the maintenance and ordering of office supplies, kitchen supplies, water delivery, shred bin, postage, etc.
- Greet all individuals (i.e. prospective/active clients, visitors, professionals) in a friendly and professional manner both in-person and on the telephone.
- Answer phones promptly, and in a manner that is customer-friendly, engaging and accommodating to the caller
- Transfer calls to appropriate individual effectively, check messages regularly and redirect as necessary.
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail-orientated, strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a reliable self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Application: Please send resume & cover letter to Kristi Bosco at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (631) 676-6934.
Association for Mental Health & Wellness