Salary: $65,000 per year, plus competitive benefits packages
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting with 2+ years managerial experience.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and accounts payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and know how to prioritize work.
- Proficiency with Excel and Word a must; Fund-ez preferred.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation.
Send a resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position to:
Human Resources Director